Digital transformation is a model that has been developed for a long time, which is why the inclusion of people in technological culture is important since it is present in all of our daily activities.
At a business level it has happened in the same way, the relevance of hyper automation, optimization and making production cycles much more efficient, are frequent work desks decisions.
However, several sectors of the industry believe that they have made real changes because they are digital companies, but what they really did was modernize their applications. Many of them continue to adapt to their own processes since they have solutions developed by the main software manufacturers on the market and they just have taken their products to the cloud and told them that this is digital transformation, and it’s not.
That is why we really ask ourselves, have I been well advised? Am I performing digital transformation? If I am innovating, will I continue in the short, medium and long term with the same problems? Well, experience tells us that most companies are not doing it or are not doing it well, because their internal processes remain the same and they do not bring anything new or better to their customers.
So, why should we bet on digital transformation based on consulting, road map and an architecture framework?
- To improve the experience of our customers. The client requires a different, simple, straightforward service, with a close relationship based on communication.
- To improve decision making with results, identifying the indicators that really help to identify improvements and new business opportunities.
- To reduce time, bureaucracy and perform hyper automation of new business processes.
- To form a single corporate block, which collaborates in achieving the objectives of the organization, with the same information and communication capabilities, as well as teamwork between the different areas.
- To create truly disruptive and innovative digital products, as a basis for changing the transformation of business culture.
- To be more efficient and agile, thinking and doing things differently: innovating, flexible, empowered, collaborative, empathic and self-managed.
- To be better every day and continue making our processes as flexible as possible and adaptable to change, to serve customers better and better.
To apply these concepts, the traditional and manufacturers’ paradigm must be broken, since digital transformation is an evolutionary process of three fundamental pillars: culture, strategy and technology; executing all three in parallel is ideal, however, it is a complex career that is sustained on the basis of creativity to make people’s lives more efficient and continuous diagnosis.
Currently we make it a real. Digital transformation not only involves technology but also strategy, people and cultural change. Digital transformation is really redefining how I better deliver my business services, which arises from the evaluation of the current business architecture and making use of technological tools, helping the business to implement innovative digital process models that allow improving the customer experience and optimize the operation with the aim of making a business more efficient and disruptive.
Traditional companies that really want to transform have to think of disruptive ideas to design digital products with efficient digital processes. Many times, the need of many can lead to the need to adapt to a business model based on a new product from X manufacturer. But surely it would help you more to perform a detailed evaluation of your maturity level and the DNA of your company to create a personalized road map that allows you to cover the 3 pillars of transformation: culture, strategy and technology.
Digital transformation Challenges
- Digital transformation strategy: The characteristics, capabilities and structure of each organization must be analyzed to create a real, executable strategy that can be measurable based on the personalized business model.
- Training: The entire organization must understand what it wants to achieve; each individual must understand their role and have the ability to assume the responsibilities assigned in the process, for which specialized training is necessary.
- Business architecture: It is a fundamental tool for the digital transformation of any company, it is a general map of what the organization needs at the level of strategy, structure, capabilities and technology. Not using it could lead to serious problems when it comes to orchestrating all the necessary elements to make these efforts successful. It’s like building without plans.
- Operational agility: The entire organization must be willing to assume changes in its processes that simplify the operation to be more flexible when delivering services to customers.
- Customer experience: Tools that allow us to achieve ease of use for our customers, to be able to analyze the information and turn it into a process of continuous improvement must be incorporated.
- Integration of digital technology: The integration architecture must have a well-defined governance framework, the integration capacity between existing elements and new elements will be key to data integrity and be able to really measure operational efficiency and capacity adaptation of heterogeneous ecosystems. Any efficient organization must have an information architecture framework that smoothly identifies its importance in the organization chart.
- Diagnosis: it is necessary to constantly review how the company is doing, analyze that the operation obtains the expected results since the market is changing and adjustments must be made as soon as possible in the strategy and the route.